DOA Story Of Living
CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC and Cosmopolitan Magazine are a few of the national media outlets where Loxley Browne has spoken on behalf of her clients. She is an experienced Communications Specialist leading teams in branding, public relations and marketing. Having penned the story of startups, culture, events and products Loxley possess a passion for media relations and has a talent for creating relationships with influencers. With degrees in Design, Education and in current pursuit of Entrepreneurship & Innovation at Stanford, she utilizes her skills and spirit while igniting clever campaigns.
As a startup industry veteran, she has led multiple companies through R&D, branding, investor presentations, product launch and company organization. She thrives on collaboration and brings teams together across platforms and cultures.
Over the past decade, she has worked in the non-profit sector producing events for American Cancer Society, Make-a-Wish and Easter Seals; she has led an experiential marketing campaign around the world through five countries; and she has been on founding teams creating the publicity for multiple startups across multiple sectors.
Success & Recognition
- Developed advertising platform 24-hours prior to season opening day that resulted in 95% new customers and largest gross revenue intake for an opening weekend in the company’s 5-year history.
- Developed concept and wrote IRS 501c3 application for a STEM education non-profit in Central Texas.
- Created branding and positively influenced structure of revenue streams during development stage of Pitch-a-Kid.
- Developed business, branding and marketing strategy for Adventureology, an E-commerce comprehensive travel site. Adventureology was used as a case study by MBA Marketing students at Georgia State University and invited to participate in The Founders Institute. The television concept was developed by the Discovery Channel into the series Trailblazers.
- Media alert released for 30DaysofAdventure.com while in Asia drew attention of BigCommerce.com resulting in being 1 of 5 online stores included in the 2013 “Top 5 Gifts for Valentine’s Day” (1 of 30,610 stores).
- Created and produced the fundraiser Fashion Uncorked for Easter Seals Georgia resulting in celebrity endorsements, media placement, 78% growth of donations for the quarter, 173% growth of online presence and raised awareness of non-profit.
- Editorial published in Cosmopolitan magazine for Relation-ary, the month of the company’s launch, resulted in all inventory being sold out. Book written under same label resulted in being a featured author at the LA Book Expo.
- NCIDQ Interior Designer who worked my way through firms from Librarian to Junior Designer to Senior Designer to Project Manager.
- Published in two Modern Luxury magazines for residential Interior Design projects, published in House to Home for Furniture Design, published in Cosmopolitan for the creation and design of a Consumer Product.
- IIDA award won for the Comcast Data Center commercial design project.
- Experienced (10+ years) designing booths and creating marketing collateral for shows, events and conferences. Attended and managed company presence at: NeoCon, HD Show, SXSW, and regional Government shows.
- Developed new territory for Mayer Fabrics calling on Interior Designers, Dealerships, Manufacturers and Government accounts, doubled the revenue and tripled the client base the first three years. Received a new state and industry sector to my territory the following three years. Was the first Interior Designer on their staff assisting in developing a new sector.
- Facility Designer at Comcast overseeeing 80 buildings. Simultaneous responsibilities were: fast track design-build of four tech centers within six months, updates to 12 retail locations and regular maintenance of interiors at other buildings.
- Contracted by Knoll Furniture Dealership to create the furniture plan and specifications of the Lithonia Lighting Corporate Headquarters campus. Plan was completed ahead of schedule and under budget with minimal substitutions.
- Taught Drafting & Design on the high school level for three years. Elective course with 95% enrollment my second and third year. One student each year won honors on the District and Regional level. 39% of students chose an industry related career track.
The Best in the Business
From a handshake at the MIT Forum to a posting on her profile, Loxley’s reach and ability to connect people and products is amazing. Her post on my company received over 3,000 views in a week and resulted in multiple people reaching out to me.– Josh Capulto